One of the things that stops us from enjoying our lives is focusing away from the now. At the end of each year, we are encouraged to look back to see where you were a year ago, mainly to bring to your conscious mind how far you’ve come. What it does is bring you...
You may have said to yourself that you wished you had done things differently or known about something sooner. Your choices would have been way different. The thing is that the choices you made have brought you to this place of wisdom and there is a gift in...
Just released by the British Medical Journal is an article that correlates working odd hours with increased risk of heart attack and stroke. They call it “shift work”, that is those people that work nights and need to sleep days. The conclusions were based...
Too much emphasis on what to eat and what not to eat, but lifestyle and ability to cope with daily challenges can play as important of a role in our health. The constant role of tension and stress plays in our health can be profound. Not only does stress increase...
The California Legislature enacted California Senate Bill SB-577 that affirms the right of citizens to obtain Alternative and Complementary Health Care from practitioners other than licensed Physician’s and Surgeons or other licensed health professions. I am not offering or replacing medical services. Our time together is to support your health, and does not replace your health care professional’s medical opinion.
Anastasia Chopelas DOES NOT provide the following:
1. Conduct surgery or any other procedure on another person that punctures the skin or harmfully invades the body.
2. Administer or prescribes x-ray radiation to another person.
3. Prescribe or administers prescription drugs or controlled substances to another person.
4. Recommend the discontinuance of prescription drugs or controlled substances prescribed by an appropriately licensed practitioner.
5. Willfully diagnose and treats a physical or mental condition of any person under circumstances or conditions that cause or create risk of great bodily harm, serious physical or mental illness, or death.
6. Set fractures.
7. Treat lacerations or abrasions through electrotherapy.
8. Hold out, states, indicates, advertises, or implies to a client or prospective client that she is a physician, a surgeon, or a physician and surgeon.
Anastasia Chopelas, Ph.D., is NOT A licensed physician. The treatment falls under the category of alternative or complementary to healing arts services licensed by the state.
Services Provided: Phone health consultations include: dietary advice, alternative methods to heal the body with lifestyle changes and diet, along with alternative energy healing . Consultations are not meant to replace medical visits and are meant to be complimentary to medical advice.
Theory: Consultations are based upon the work of Hippocrates, who believed vis medicatrix naturae – which I translate as “The Force of Nature Heals.” I believe that by aligning with nature’s principals that health of the body can be restored.
Education, training: Ph.D. Chemistry, MS, Geochemistry. Over 2000 hours of professional study in energy medicine, over 10,000 hours of intensive personal growth work related to the work including self-healing several middle aged maladies, 20 years practice of healing, hundreds of successful outcomes.
Hold Harmless Agreement This material has been created solely for educational purposes. The author and publisher are not engaged in giving medical advice or services. The author and publisher provide this information, and the client accepts it, with the understanding that everything done or tried as a result from this book, website, or from a phone consultation is at his or her own risk. The author and publisher shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage or injury caused, or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in her books, website or phone/personal discussion.