A series of news articles are now declaring negative verdicts on low carb-high protein diet. Are they good or bad for heart health? Is this some out of context study or is there something to this claim? The basis for this study is one recently published in the British...
The bad to good cholesterol ratios, i.e., LDL HDL ratios are signficant when it comes to reversing atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries, caused by deposition of cholesterol plaque. Keeping our blood vessels free and clear of depositions is tantamount to good...
You’ve heard this argument many times: eggs and high cholesterol don’t mix. So, do you avoid them or not avoid them? The original study showing eggs made cholesterol go sky high was done decades ago and was much too short to really draw the correct...
FREE POWERFUL HEALING AUDIO
Sets your body and soul into the healing state in 13 minutes. Highly effective and transformative.
The California Legislature enacted California Senate Bill SB-577 that affirms the right of citizens to obtain Alternative and Complementary Health Care from practitioners other than licensed Physician’s and Surgeons or other licensed health professions. I am not offering or replacing medical services. Our time together is to support your health, and does not replace your health care professional’s medical opinion.
Anastasia Chopelas DOES NOT provide the following:
1. Conduct surgery or any other procedure on another person that punctures the skin or harmfully invades the body.
2. Administer or prescribes x-ray radiation to another person.
3. Prescribe or administers prescription drugs or controlled substances to another person.
4. Recommend the discontinuance of prescription drugs or controlled substances prescribed by an appropriately licensed practitioner.
5. Willfully diagnose and treats a physical or mental condition of any person under circumstances or conditions that cause or create risk of great bodily harm, serious physical or mental illness, or death.
6. Set fractures.
7. Treat lacerations or abrasions through electrotherapy.
8. Hold out, states, indicates, advertises, or implies to a client or prospective client that she is a physician, a surgeon, or a physician and surgeon.
Anastasia Chopelas, Ph.D., is NOT A licensed physician. The treatment falls under the category of alternative or complementary to healing arts services licensed by the state.
Services Provided: Phone health consultations include: dietary advice, alternative methods to heal the body with lifestyle changes and diet, along with alternative energy healing . Consultations are not meant to replace medical visits and are meant to be complimentary to medical advice.
Theory: Consultations are based upon the work of Hippocrates, who believed vis medicatrix naturae – which I translate as “The Force of Nature Heals.” I believe that by aligning with nature’s principals that health of the body can be restored.
Education, training: Ph.D. Chemistry, MS, Geochemistry. Over 2000 hours of professional study in energy medicine, over 10,000 hours of intensive personal growth work related to the work including self-healing several middle aged maladies, 20 years practice of healing, hundreds of successful outcomes.
Hold Harmless Agreement This material has been created solely for educational purposes. The author and publisher are not engaged in giving medical advice or services. The author and publisher provide this information, and the client accepts it, with the understanding that everything done or tried as a result from this book, website, or from a phone consultation is at his or her own risk. The author and publisher shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage or injury caused, or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in her books, website or phone/personal discussion.